Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hectic Day!!!

Friday:

Weh had my cousins from AZ come over (we only get to see them about once a year and that started maybe three years ago) and lets just put it this way, they are the most energized/dangerous pair of boys I have met. EVER. My sister had an essay-writing class from 9-12, so I had to be up to make sure nothing caught on fire/exploded while she and my mother were gone. When my mother came back from dropping her off, all of us got to go on an exciting trip to work in her classroom!! We spent  about 2 hours there, then went to Chili's for lunch. After that we decided to go to the Wave (a waterpark) for a couple of hours. We then went home to drop the thing up, pick up my dad and go to the beach where we cooked hot dogs and smores. By the time we got back, it was almost midnight. I still had to take a shower.... I brang the camera to the Wave, but totally forgot it when we went to the beach, I was so mad at myself! Did I mention yesterday the boys broke a $300 screen door on Thursday? Yeah well.........

Here are the pics from the wave:
                                                   Silly Picture!
                                                              Bri!
                                                      Juan and Nico
                                                         We're too cool 4 u!
                                                    Bri cannonballing!
                                                              Bri
                         Nico kinda-failing at cannonballing- his techniuque is all wrong.....
                                                               Nico
                                                            In the pool
Group pic!




No comments:

Post a Comment