Saturday, August 27, 2011

Last Week of Summer

A lot of things happened this week:
 Last Sunday: Grandma Christina's birthday party. I tried my hand at adult conversation, didn't really succed. BUT, I acomlished tying a cherry stem in a knot using only my tounge! :)
Monday: First JV practice, went faboulus. I love my team, I love my coach.

Tuesday: Stayed home, cleaned the house, went to Spanish class.

Wednesday: First volleyball mess-up. Apparentley, practice started at twelve. I though it started at one. My mom, luckily, dropped me off about fifteen minutes early. I arrived 40 minutes late to the practice.  The coach doesn't like tardiniess. As an example of what the girls had to do next time they were late, he did a little drilll with me. It was kind-of like suicide runs, but faste and harder. Basically, he throws balls to the endline,  that you have to dive to touch, and spikes balls as hard as he cans at the floor, your head, or your feet. Hard, but fun.

Thursday: Stayed home, cleaned the house, went to violin lesson

 

No comments:

Post a Comment